Our services include:
1. One of the most comprehensive domestic federal, state and common law trademark searches available to identify any potential conflicting trademark, which could cause your application to be denied or worse, open yourself to a potential infringement lawsuit. (International searches and registration are available, please contact us for a free consultation and pricing.
2. Opinion letter, drafted by Ted Roe (an experienced trademark attorney), explaining the trademark search results and the registerability of your proposed trademark.
3. Telephone consultation with Ted Roe (an experienced trademark attorney) regarding the search results and trademark application and any potential conflict discovered during the search.
4. Preparation and filing of your federal trademark application in a single class.
5. Tracking of your trademark application once filed with the US Government and periodic updates regarding your applications status.
6. Responding to any non-substantive Office Actions on your behalf at no additional charge.7. Mailing your trademark registration certificate upon receipt from the US Government.
Steps to Success:
Our simple process!
1: Complete our secure online form and pay the flat legal fee of $495.
2: Within 2 business days we will complete your comprehensive trademark search and e-mail you the results.
3: Ted Roe, an experienced trademark attorney, will provide you with a phone consultation regarding the results of your trademark search and answer all of your questions.
4: Ted Roe will draft and file your trademark application within 3 days of the receipt of your filing fee. At this time you will pay the US Government filing fee of $325. NOTE: Bulk discounts (on legal fees) may be given for registration large numbers of trademarks. Contact us directly to discuss.
What our legal fee does NOT included:
1. USPTO filing fee of $325 per class.
2. Preparation and filing of the trademark application in more than one class. The professional fee for each additional class is $89.
3. Preparation and filing of responses to substantive office actions.
4. USPTO fee (currently $100) relating to the filing of a statement of use for intent to use applications.